Friday, November 16, 2012

Halloween

I love Halloween. So much. This year was a little rough because I didn't get as much time to plan as I would have liked. Those of you who know me know I LOVE to dress up, I just get a kick out of it for some reason. So it was sad that I couldn't put 100% into it this year.

For work at the USU Registrar's Office we had a rock star theme. Everyone else went all out and then I tried to just come up with something and everyone asked me, "When was Batman a rock star?" To which I would reply, "I'm a rock star and I wear what I want, when I want!" So.... that costume was an epic fail. All the other front desk people got trophies for their costumes, but not me :(
Aren't Ashlyn and Lauren adorable?
That night our good friends Karie and Tyson hosted a Haunted Halloween party at their place. Danny had to work that night, so he only got to stay for the first little bit. We did a spooky scavenger hunt and had really yummy treats. It was a blast! Again we were a little limited on time for the costumes but I think they turned out alright thanks to Danny's soccer jersey and a quick trip to the dollar store.
We are hiding, can you find us?
Where's Waldo?

Ok... no really, where's waldo? You will die when you find me. (Danny was gone, don't try to find him)
Happy Halloween! (and next year I'm going all out!)

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! It took me FOREVER but, you were right... I died when I found you. Well played.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! That eye peeking out is kind of creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were right...I died when I found you! Great picture! And I love your list of 25 things to do before you are 26. You have some great goals. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete