Thursday, June 3, 2010

The New Place

I wanted to post a few pictures of the new place since it is such a huge difference from our old basement apartment. We didn't pack much so it looks pretty sparse but the pictures from the website online make it look as great as it really is so I give them the photographic credit.
This is the amazing pool where I am now spending most of my afternoons. I know, I know, I'm supposed to be out there killing the bugs. I told Danny I would try knocking doors with him for two weeks and then decide what to do from there. Well my two weeks is up and for some reason this pool seemed more inviting than the people on the doors. No it really came down to the fact that I was slowing him down because I was always thirsty or had to use the bathroom or what not. And it turns out I'm really emotional when it comes to rejection. I'm gonna go let him work his magic on his own now.
And this is an aerial view of the floor plan. It's pretty sweet really. In fact just looking at this picture is making me want to rearrange the furniture. Maybe that is what I'll do today. After the pool of course.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! That's the great thing about starting out in a small place...you can only go up from there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I wish I could come out there and go swimming w/ you every day! looks super nice!

    ReplyDelete