Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Feliz Cumpleanos Danny!

"Danny, hold up the cake so I can take a picture." Awesome.
Just wanted to give a shout out to my hubby because he turned 26 on Saturday! No offense to those of you who are 26 plus but I feel like 26 is old. Good thing he still acts like an 18 year old! No really though Danny is amazing and it has been a pretty huge year for him. Here is a review of some of the incredible things Danny has done this year:
  • He flew me out to Texas to visit him, we consequently started dating...finally! (he also rode The Steel Eel, the biggest roller coaster of his life, a big feat for him)
  • He had an amazing season as captain of the USU mens soccer team (this is an awful picture but Danny is number 11 in the background)
  • He got married!
  • He got accepted into the Jon Huntsman School of Business
  • He won three intramural soccer tournaments (yay for free t-shirts!)
I could go on and on but I'll spare you the cheese. Danny is so great and has been really important to me for a long time now. I'm so grateful for his parents for having him and raising him to be an incredible man. He is the perfect husband for me, always making me laugh, cheering me on and being patient with me. I can't wait to see what will happen in his 26th year of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment