Three months in three words: homecoming, wedding, bowlathon. Pretty exciting eh?
My younger brother Stephen came home from his mission in Fresno California on February 9th. It was so exciting! So much has happened since he left two years ago (including me and Danny getting married) so it is so fun to have him back home. It was also really fun to see Russell's reaction. Russell looks up to Stephen so much and has missed him from day one. The week after Stephen left Russell was leaving "Welcome home!" messages in Stephen's room. This is a picture of Russell's face (pretty much all day) he couldn't stop giggling. (sorry its blurry)
When Stephen came down the elevator Russell ran up to him and gave him a big hug and then started crying. It was really sweet.
Another really sweet thing for me that day was getting to introduce Danny to Stephen as my husband. Stephen knew Danny before he went on his mission and has been telling me for years to marry him. So it wasn't really anything to crazy but it was really neat to see how well Danny and Stephen get along. Stephen said to Danny at one point, "I'm really glad you married my sister." That means a lot to me. Also Stephen wanted to go talk to a few of the inactive members in our ward before he was released and Danny went as his companion. Two of my favorite people out tracting together. Awesome.
Second big thing is that my best friend Amanda got married on March 11. It was so great.
I always love going to weddings, such a happy day.
Temples are amazing. It's also always so great to see all my friends that I never get to see anymore.


I love those girls (and their husbands).
Third thing, not really such a big deal, (but still fun) is that Danny and I participated in the Zions bank bowlathon.
The big news is that I beat him in one of our games! I took a picture to document the moment.
Danny and I have only been bowling together on our wedding day so it was fun to go bowling together again. Also, rumor has it that I had the highest women's score. Just goes to show us bank tellers aren't great bowlers.
i am a terrible bowler. and at one point i was a teller. therefore your last statement must be true, and now i have an awesome excuse for why i fail at bowling. "sorry guys...i was a teller for two years".
ReplyDelete