Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall is Fantastic

I love fall. There is something about the crisp leaves, bright colors and cool air that just makes me happy. These are a few of the activities that also make me happy.
My sister Julianne came into town for her friend's wedding, so that means we got to hang out. And she brought Addison! This is a picture of Addy me and my mom at Gardner's Village. We had a lot of fun hanging out and staying up late talking.
Carving Pumpkins. One of my favorite Halloween activities. I think ours turned out pretty good this year thanks to Danny's artistic abilities. The
picture is a little crazy of me but little did I know Danny wanted to be normal and smile.
Costumes. Especially this little guy in one. This is Danny's nephew Xander, and if he wasn't cute enough already he is the cutest little chinese man I've ever seen.

1 comment:

  1. How fun to have Julianne(and Addison) there and to have some fun girl time! LOVE the pictures of your nephew-- pure awesomeness- so cute-
    Thanks for your sweet comment on our blog-- for sure tell me which picture you want and I'll bring it with us at Christmas-- we're so excited to see you guys-

    ReplyDelete