Saturday, May 15, 2010

Graduation

I finally graduated from Utah State on May 8, 2010! It was five years coming but I have learned a lot about life and a few things about social work while I've been in Logan. Doing the ceremony and walking thing seemed a little bit ridiculous to me because we were simultaneously moving and cleaning but I'm glad I did it. I'm so grateful that I have met so many great people while at Utah State: great roommates, professors, classmates and of course Danny. Its crazy to think that one decision to come to USU made such a big difference in where I have ended up. So glad I made the right decision. Here are a few pictures of the day.









I had to put this picture in because we went out to Dinner at Ruby River after the ceremony and Russell ate a HUGE Buffalo Burger, fries, milk, and part of an onion blossom. I ordered the same thing and didn't get through half of it.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy you have a blog, Marissa! It's fun to see all your pics. Congrats on graduating too. Oh and I love that you were watching gilmore girls- my favorite too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so, so happy that you have a blog now!! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous :) Our blog is private, but I'd love to invite you! Just send me an email so I can get your email address and I'll send you one :)

    heather.passey@aggiemail.usu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marissa! You have a blog! How fun! Now we can be blog buddies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You are all graduated and living in NC and stuff. So crazy! I hope things are going great for you guys!

    ReplyDelete